Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Spring

Spring is my least favorite season. Here in Utah, the definition of weather for Spring is: Sunny, warm, rainy, windy, stormy, snowy, and cold. In other words, if you don't like what you are getting, wait 10 minutes and it will be totally different. That being said, the past week has been gorgeous! Blue skies, sunny, but still cool. We haven't lost our snow on the mountains yet, either.



I still have a lot of knitting left to do on my winter projects. Rogue is complete through attaching the pouch, but I'm not quite to the armholes yet. My Must Have Cardigan is stalled at the back, with only one sleeve completed. And my poor Cable Clouds has been neglected for over a month. So, with all this left to do before Spring, I really, really want to start something bright and sunny to go along with our current weather. I got a package in the mail yesterday that included Phildar's Tendances for Spring, 2004. I want to knit this:



It is knit from Phildar Plaisance in a beautiful orchid shade called meringue. The thing is, I want it NOW!! I wish, oh how I wish, that I could purchase Phildar yarns from somewhere in the States. Breiweb is great, but it takes nearly 3 weeks to receive an order. By the time it reaches me, it will probably be snowing.

Oh well, that will just give me an excuse to work more on Rogue, the Must Have, and Cable Clouds!