Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Knit-alongs

What is it about knit-alongs that is so contagious? I need another project like I need a hole in my head (I'm already crazy), but could not resist joining the Must Have Cardigan knit-along that is being hosted by will knit for food and bagatell. I am using the upsize directions that Kate so kindly worked out. This is being knit with yarn from my stash, a beautiful deep brown/rust shade of Maya, a discontinued yarn from Classic Elite.





The cable patterns really stand out in this yarn, and it is very soft -- a pleasure to knit.

I have not abandoned my Phildar. It, too, is coming along nicely, albeit slowly. Small gauge and 200+ stitches per row = not much progress per day. I am having fun knitting it, though.

Oh, and do I see perhaps another knit-along on the horizon? Take a look at the gorgeous rogue hooded pullover by girlfromauntie. Does anyone else want to knit this with me?