Monday, January 10, 2005

Monday is Photo Day

A bit of progress has been made here at Simple Elegance. First, here is the first sleeve of Mariah. I have complete almost two pattern repeats. I love the cabling.




Next is a little bit of a sneek peek at my sock for the sockapalooza. The pattern is Whisper Rib & Shepherd's Lace by Anne Carroll. I have made several pairs of socks from this pattern. The top is a pretty picot edge; there is a bit of a lace pattern down the front; and the remainder is in whisper rib stitch. This little bit does not show much, but you can get a little hint of how it will look.




And lastly, my yarn and swatch for Ribby Cardi. I got gauge my first try, which almost never happens. I feel good karma with this project.




I have got to learn the code that creates a pop-up window so my pictures can be viewed in a larger format. Anyone want to teach me how?

Gotta go knit now.