Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Mail Bag

I absolutely love getting packages in the mail. Look at some of my new goodies!

First of all, the guys at Threadbear Fiber Arts put together a great color combo for me to knit the Charlotte's Web shawl. I told them to go for violets and blues, and look at the gorgeous Koigu they sent me!




I have actually been knitting this rather quickly. I love the yarn, the colors, the pattern - oh, just all of it!! I will post a picture soon.

Scrapbooking is one of my other hobbies, and one of the big reasons I don't get as much knitting done as some of the rest of you (did you think I was just a bit lazy? Not so, not so!). Croppin' Paradise sent me these lovely scrapping treats - paper, charms, all kinds of lumpy stuff - wowza!




Last, take a peek at my new birkies. I love the red!




That is it for now. I am off to do my "real" job. Oh how I wish I could stay home and play with all my new stuff!