Thursday, June 03, 2004

Checking In

I have been a very bad blogger the last few months. So many things have been going on in my life that I have had very little free time. Even my knitting has been in stall mode. I have not completed a project in ages. I have been dream knitting, though, and actually visited my favorite LYS (Black Sheep Wool) last Saturday.

I came home with several purchases:

1. Berroco Pattern booklet No. 224 to knit Charmaine:



2. Berroco Echo yarn in Sangria, gorgeous plum colors, to knit Charmaine.

3. Three balls of Dale of Norway Stork yarn in a dark blue to knit the Oat Couture Baby Fisherman T-Shirt (more on this tomorrow).



4. Two of Miss Bea's books: Miss Bea's Colours and Miss Bea's Band. If you knit for children, you have got to check Miss Bea's books out. The patterns are sooooo cute! I have already put two on my list of must-knits for my two darling granddaughters (ages 4 and 3).

Okay, so now it has taken me almost 2 hours to update my blog and post this entry. As a reward, I am going to pour a Diet Coke with Lime in a large glass of ice and go sit on my porch bench and knit.

Ta for now!!