Sunday, March 13, 2005

Super Sockapalooza Socks!!!

Look what I got!! Look what I got!!




My socks from the sockapalooza exchange arrived with my Saturday mail. Aren't they scrumptious!! I love everything about them -- the pattern is way cool; the color is perfect; they fit like they were made for me (oh wait; they were made for me!)!!! The fantastic knitter of these gorgeous socks is Brynne Sutton. I can't thank you enough, Brynn. They are just perfect! Your knitting is impeccable! And Alison, thank you again for organizing the sockapalooza. I vote we should do this again soon.

See what I got with my tax refund.




I have wanted a spinning wheel for soooo long. When I found out I was getting a bit of a refund, I decided to go for it. I am so happy with my new wheel. I have only spun on a drop spindle before, so the yarn I am spinning on my wheel is far from perfect. But I am having a blast playing and practicing!

Here is a bit of what I have spun lately.




I hope to one day actually spin yarn good enough to knit!