Thursday, March 20, 2008

Monkey Sock Swap Questionnaire

It has been so long since I posted on my blog, I couldn't remember how to sign in! I'm going to try really hard to be better.

This post, however, is directed to my Monkey Sock Swap 4 pal:

My shoe size: 6 1/2 - 7
Foot length: 9"
Foot circumference: just shy of 8"
(Hint: I have had to go down to a size 1 needle when making monkey socks for myself)
Favorite colors: periwinkle, turquoise, pink, plum, lavender
Color that clashes with wardrobe: orange
Solid or variegated: Both (either)
Favorite brand sock yarn: Lots! Dream in Color, Socks that Rock, Lorna's Laces, Apple Laine
Sock yarn I would like to try: Numma Numma, ShibuiKnits, Shelridge Farm, etc.....
Cookie A patterns I do not have but want: I have all her current ones, but would really like her soon-to-be-released Django.
Allergies: cats (sorry)
My knitting will not be exposed to either animals or smoke
My country: USA
Willing to ship outside USA: of course

That's it!!!!