Thursday, March 31, 2005

I'm In Love!
Do you believe in love at first sight? I received the new VK in my mailbox yesterday. I always do a quick flip through before taking my time to read articles and peruse instructions. But my first time through the pages, I was stopped dead in my tracks by this lovely sweater:


Isn't it gorgeous! I am totally besotten. Once I could breathe again, I ran to the computer to look up the yarn used: Trendsetter Spiral. Imagine my dismay to find that this yarn has been discontinued! How can that be? A new design in a new publication that features a discontinued yarn? Sheesh! I know, I know, I can always substitute. But part of the beauty of this sweater is the yarn, dontcha think? So, has anyone seen this yarn at their local LYS? Can you recommend a gorgeous substitute worthy of this beauty?